2022 Abstract Guidelines
Thursday, 17 February 2022
Abstract and Poster Instructions
• Abstract Title (ARIAL 9, ALL CAPS, BOLD): Use upper case (capitals) in the abstract title (see example below).
• Authors (Arial 8): List all authors who contributed to the work discussed in the abstract. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
• Affiliations (Arial 8 Italics): You must submit affiliation information for each author listed (see example below).
• Abstract (Arial 9): Include the body of the abstract along with title, author, affiliations and support (see format of the example below). The body of your abstract should be no more than 2,300 characters, including punctuation (but not including spaces).
• Support (Arial 9): Enter the source(s) of support for the research conducted within the body of the abstract. Grant numbers may be listed here (see example below).
Use standard abbreviations. When using abbreviations for chemical compounds or other words or phrases, spell out in full for the first mention of the compound/word/phrase, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Please name your abstract file using your last name. For example, Smith.doc or Smith.docx
The poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high.