Bylaws for the Chicago Chapter SfN
The mission of the Society for Neuroscience Chicago Chapter is to advance and promote our understanding of the peripheral and central nervous system in association with the affairs of the Society for Neuroscience through scientific and educational activities conducted within the Chicago metropolitan area. By providing an annual public forum, this organization will serve to facilitate: (a) promoting education in the neurosciences; (b) networking among Chicago area scientists; and (c) disseminating to the general public cutting-edge research advancements in neuroscience-related disciplines.
For more information about our Bylaws click here.
Recent NewsView all recent news
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
Biomedical Sciences Program
College of Graduate Studies
- Rush University Graduate College
- Department of Microbial Pathogens and Immunity
- Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program
- Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Graduate Program
- Cardiovascular Research Institute - Neuroscience Division